Chair of Debate and Performing Arts
This is a “working board” Chair position.This position may include Board of Directorship governance and oversight as well as become hands-on with programming and service delivery.
Our Board of Directors meet once a month for 1 hour.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and tailor your own volunteer schedule that is convenient with your work and personal life.
- Volunteer duration; 1-2 years.
- Recruit 1-2 Assistants to spearhead and ensure that RMU (RoleModels University) has a strong and
growing Debate and Performing Arts program.
- Recruit a diverse group of middle-school and high school students to from different schools to create an
RMU dance and RMU debate team.
- Teach choreographic dance, and stepping on various weekends to our RMU dance team.
- Prepare the RMU dance team to perform city-wide shows throughout the year: New Year’s, Spring
Break, and at our annual summer city-wide talent-show competition: American RoleModels.
- Prepare the RMU Debate team to debate on social, educational, economic and global related topics at our
annual summer city-wide talent-show competition: American RoleModels.
- After 1-2 year volunteer service; please recruit a successor.
- All positions are open until filled.
For More Information and Application Contact
Jerry Boyce Jr.,Director @ 980.322.6040