Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a Board of Directors Application and Background check.
- This is a volunteer “working board” Chair position on Board of Directors.
This position may include governance and oversight as well as become
hands-on with programming and service delivery.
- Create your own volunteer schedule that is convenient for you,
your job and personal time.
- Fulfill the general duties as a Board member.
- Create and maintain a database of Board meeting minutes and agendas.
- Record all Board meeting notes, minutes and agendas.
- Ensure that all Board members, volunteers, donors, sponsors and supporters
of RoleModels University receives all necessary notices and correspondences
either physical or online.
- Maintain the financial records for RoleModels University.
- Use QuickBooks database to properly itemize and maintain our school’s
cash flow and budget.
- Provide a financial report at each Board of Directors meetings.
- Check signage and receipt responsibilities.
For More Information and Application Contact
Jerry Boyce Jr., Director @ 980.322.6040