Resource Officer II
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create your own volunteer schedule that is convenient for you, your job and personal time.
- Assist our school with obtaining a preexisting commercial building as a donation or low-cost
that we may use as our own school building. Assist our school with any renovations that the
property may require.
- Create and maintain an inventory-database of all tangible and intangible items of our school’s
needs and receivables. Find and acquire in-kind donations that may be available to fit the
various needs for our school. Our school’s tangible and intangible needs may include but not limited to:
- School signage, wall and door nameplates
- School I.D. badges
- Cabinets, shelving, and storage units
- Desks, chairs, tables
- Books and educational material
- School supplies
- Tents and camping gear
- Cooking and food storage products
- Sponsors for our budget items, school and school events/fundraisers
- Ticket for youth and family events and venues (theater plays, ball games, aquariums,
theme parks, NASCAR, etc.
For More Information and Application Contact
Jerry Boyce Jr., Director @ 980.322.6040