Public & Private School(s) Liaison
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create your own volunteer schedule that is convenient for you, your job and personal time.
- Work with the RoleModels University Volunteer Recruitment & Intake Team to recruit an assistant.
- Create and maintain a growing relationship between RoleModels University and both public
and private schools, teachers, school administrators, and school officials.
- Create and maintain a growing relationship between RoleModels University and Communities
- Ensure that RoleModels University maintains a diverse afterschool student body with all
afterschool spaces filled.
- Ensure that RoleModels University maintains positive, effective and measurable results within
our afterschool student body that is noticeable and appreciated within the classrooms by both
public and private schools alike.
- Ensure that RoleModels University provides both public and private schools with updates,
field trips, book-bag flyers, etc.
- Give notice to both public and private schools of volunteer opportunities for school
teachers and school.
- officials to volunteer with RoleModels University functions, events and fundraisers.
For More Information and Application Contact
Jerry Boyce Jr., Director @ 980.320.6040