Chair of Strategic Planning and Partnerships(Volunteer)
- Serve on our Board of Directors for a minimum of 1-2 years. We have a working Board of Directors.
- Create, steward, and expand a sizable portfolio of institutional giving partners, with a specific
focus on corporate and in-kind opportunities.
- Reporting to the RMU (RoleModels University) Board of Directors, the Chair of Strategic
Partnerships will build on the existing success and momentum of RMU relationships, donors,
partners and events to more fully engage community support to sustain operational growth.
- Demonstrate vision, initiative and creativity at all stages of partnership cycle which
includes,but not limited to, identifying prospects, managing proposal development and
administering systems to track deliverable and donations.
- Represent RMU(RoleModels University) to external parties with the ability to
inspire and effectively match their engagement with RMU priorities and interests.
- Develop proposals and marketing materials related to cultivation,
institutional partnerships and other general development activity.
- Research prospective institutional funding and in-kind partners.
- Write, edit, and submit general operating and program -specific proposals to
establish and cultivate external partners.
- Recruit a successor.
For More Information and Application Contact
Jerry Boyce Jr.,Director @980.322.6040.