Chair of Leadership development
This is a “working board” Chair position.This position may include governance
and oversight as well as become hands-on with programming and service delivery.
- Ensure that RMU has a strong and growing Leadership Development department that will make
a significant difference within a city’s wealthy and economically disadvantaged communities.
- Work with the HR to ensure that RMU has credible teachers that write
lesson plans and teach Leadership and Character Development for youth of all ages.
- Work with the ED and Board Chair to ensure that partnerships, sponsors and resources are
acquired that will strengthen the RMU Leadership Development department.
- Work with the RMU Event planner to ensure that the annual RMU Drop Out Prevention Week
is a success and growing attraction for the city and citywide supporters.
- Assist in recruiting teachers who can teach practical biblical-based
application of Character and Leadership Development skills that will also attract the
support of Christian churches.These courses also need to be taught in such a way who
teaches kids that no matter how poor,wealthy, or disadvantaged you are-it is your strength
to become a powerful adult regardless of your appearance, background, neighborhood or
school that you attend.
- Ensure that RMU allows youth to grow and become inspirational speakers along with adult
panelist at our annual Youth inspire Pep Rallies.
- Attract Life Coaches and Motivational Speakers to connect, partner and support the RMU
Leadership Development department.
- Ensure that RMU students are engaged in philanthropic opportunities and receive citywide and
media recognition as successful RMU students doing great things with promising futures.
- Ensure that RMU students attend City Council meetings.
- Recruit a successor.
For More Information and Application Contact
Jerry Boyce Jr.,Director @ 980.322.6040
Email @ email@example.com
- All positions are open until filled.