Chair of Financial Intelligence
This is a “working board” Chair position. This position may include
governance and oversight as well as become hands-on with programming and service delivery.
- Ensure that RMU (RoleModels University) has a strong and growing financial literacy
department that will make a significant difference within a city’s wealthy and economically
- Work with the HR (Human Resource person) to ensure that RMU has credible
teachers that can teach and write daily lesson plans of financial literacy education for
Elementary school-aged students beginning January 2015. Middle-School and High-School
students will subsequently come academic years later. In the event, that a qualified
teacher is not recruited by January 2015; then we would need the Chair of Financial
Intelligence to become a teacher until a teacher is recruited.
- Work with the ED (Executive Director) and Board Chair to ensure that partnerships, sponsors
and resources are acquired that will strengthen the RMU Financial Intelligence department.
- Work with the RMU Event planner to ensure that the annual RMU Poverty Prevention
Week is a success and growing attraction for the city and city supporters.
- Assist in recruiting teachers that can teach practical application of financial literacy that can
break poverty cycles
- Offer and/or explain retirement planning and products to grade school youth
- Ensure that RMU students create and build business models that they can utilize as an adult as
a Plan B career and to showcase at the annual RMU Entrepreneurship Fair.
- Ensure the success of the RMU Investment club for youth.
- Recruit a successor.
For More Information and Application Contact
Jerry Boyce Jr.,Director @ 980.322.6040