P.A.L.S (Parents Against Low-Standards): A RoleModels University membership group that involves the volunteer involvement of parent(s)/guardian(s) of R.U. students standing together as a united community against low standards in education, poverty, and poor living conditions.
Parental involvement (volunteer in at least (2) two of the following):
- Mentor (1) one child for 2-5 years minimum.
- Volunteer for (3) three RoleModels University events per year for 2 years.
- Serve in a RoleModels University Department for a minimum of 5 years.
- Serve as classroom monitor for 5 classes for a minimum of (1) one year.
- P.A.L.S (Parents Against Low-Standards) Parents enroll in this RoleModels University club designed to restore and maintain a connection between parents in the community and take a stand against any and all low standards imposed on our youth. Yes, RoleModels University parents become PALS!