Van Driver Needed
We are accepting applications for January 2015.
We are looking for energetic, qualified, & dedicated adults to transport children from school to RoleModels University. This person will provide supervision and direction to school aged children.
School Year Position:
- 5 days a week, during the school year
- 10-12 hours a week
- Wages: $9.00 an hour
- Benefits: Not Applicable
- Provides care, support, direction and supervision to children.
- May engage with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs.
- Complies with RMU and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children.
- Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation according to RMU and state licensing requirements.
- May be required to transport center vehicle for servicing (oil change, state inspections, etc.).
- Attends and participates in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Candidate must possess a valid NC CDL driver’s license (must not be expired) with no more than 2 moving violations in past three years (no alcohol or drug related convictions).
- You are required to know and administrate (when needed) CPR and First Aid (certification mandatory).
- Candidate must have 2+ years of experience transporting children and must possess good verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to keep children safe in an emergency (such as moving, holding or guiding children to safety).
- Assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual contact with children.
- Bend to perform various tasks numerous times throughout the day.
- Have the ability to move from a seated to a standing position quickly to respond to emergency situations.
- Must possess adequate hearing & visual capabilities to monitor the environment and children’s well being.
- Incumbent will need to be flexible and be able to respond quickly and appropriately to changing situations.
- Work hours may vary to meet the needs of the children.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to respond appropriately in an emergency situation required.
- Background check required.
For more information and application call
Jerry Boyce Jr. @ 980.322.6040