We are accepting applications for January 2015.
We are looking for energetic,qualified & dedicated adults to collect, manage
and prepare food 5 days per week for students at RoleModels University.
School Year Position:
- 5 days a week, during the school year.
- 10-12 hours a week.
- Wages: $9.00 an hour.
- Benefits: Not Applicable.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that RoleModels University has established contracts with food donation
providers such as,but not limited to, Second Food Harvest Bank and other Food
Bank providers and restaurants.
- Ensure delivery/pickup of food.
- Ensure that all food is healthy, fresh, freshly dated, and properly stored, refrigerated and prepared.
- Week day food preparation and served to our RMU students.
- Ensure that each meal that is served is well balanced and proportioned.
- Maintain clean and sanitary work stations and work environment.
- Manage food pantry, duties include shopping at the food bank, keeping track of monthly numbers.
- Application and Background check required.
- All positions are open until filled.
For More Information and Application Contact
Jerry Boyce Jr., Director @ 980.322.6040